Moderation PolicyAll Derasat social media channels enable you to share your ideas, comments and engage in an effective and respectful dialogue with our representatives. All comments are pre-moderated to ensure satisfactory user experience and to ensure that none of the below activities are performed:
- Use of vulgar, offensive or obscene terms and language
- Malicious posts jeopardizing other users or the web site
- Spam and automated messages and advertisements
- Post containing references to illegal activities or libelous remarks
- Impersonation of a person or an organization
- Incitement of hatred about a specific group
Proprietary Rights1. This Website is maintained by the Derasat – Kingdom of Bahrain.
2. The materials located on this website including the information, content and software programs, are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights.
Restrictions on use of Materials3. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Derasat – Kingdom of Bahrain- Public Relations and Production Directorate.
4. Modification of any of the contents or use of the contents for any other purpose will be a violation of the Derasat – Kingdom of Bahrain copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Derasat – Kingdom of Bahrain- Public Relations and Production Directorate.