We are pleased to be able to offer a number of exciting sponsorship opportunities that aim to give our valued partners broad recognition through both traditional printed means as well as a more upbeat digital and online focus. Partnership with Derasat aims to contribute advantageously to your organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility image and highlight your support towards the importance of research and studies in the pursuit of Bahrain’s sustainable development.
What Can We Offer?
Projects: Opportunity to support a project at the Derasat premises and be given recognition for support with precise benefits specific to each project.
Publications: Opportunity to sponsor specific publications or series of publications with recognition for support per publication or series of publications.
Events: Opportunity to support both formal events with high profile speakers and participant or academic events such as seminars and lectures.
Endowment: This donation will be used to set up an Academic Chair for a specific field of Studies within Derasat.
Hire of Facilities: By hiring one of our bespoke meeting and seminar facilities, you are contributing to maintaining our offices so that we can continue to offer world-class facilities to local, regional and international scholars. The rental will be based on a mutually beneficial basis.
Dependent on level and type of sponsorship benefits can include:
- Logo and mention of company on any publication and publicity surrounding the project progress.
- Branding on materials used on completion of project at launch event and for an agreed period following the launch.
- Specific mention of partnership in press releases to local, regional and international media.
- Special interviews with a local media outlet.
- VIP hosting of company representatives at any Derasat Event that will have high-profile invitees and an expert lineup of VIP speakers both local and international. The media surrounding this will be local, regional and international. Opportunity to meet regional and international, Ministerial and Diplomatic representatives.
- Inclusion to the Center’s website as a partner on the project.
For current opportunities contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 17752736.