After the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and the implementation of remote work systems in all ministries, government institutions, and most private companies, it is essential to evaluate this experience from the perspective of human resources managers and assess the ability to achieve an acceptable level of productivity and efficiency during the period of implementing this system (from March to July 2020).
The survey results play a crucial role in shaping future strategic plans and forming a clear picture that accurately describes the current situation. The survey primarily aims to measure the following:
- Evaluate the implementation of remote work, measure its productivity, and identify its drawbacks.
- Identify effective positions that cannot apply remote work to their employees.
- Identify obstacles and challenges faced by the implementation of remote work.
- Measure the impact of implementing remote work on the following:
- Organizational structure and formulation of job functions.
- Investment in information technology.
- Training and requirements for new recruitment.
- Identify the most important changes that will be required in the post-COVID-19 era.